Saturday, July 13, 2013

 The Red Point Tailor nominated my blog with Super Sweet Blogging Award!

super-sweet-blogging-award

This is my first nomination! I am so excited that this little blog is getting around!

Now the rules:
THE RULES: Copy & Paste This Whole Post and Replace All Your Information — who awarded you, for example.

1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.


THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS:
1 – Cookies or Cake? Cookies
2 – Chocolate or Vanilla? – Chocolate!
3 – Favourite Sweet Treat? – Cheez it bark by Vanilla Sugar
4 – When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? – Every day of my life!
5 – Sweet Nick Name? – Don't have one.

Now the nice part. My nominees! (I know it is nice to nominate others. I really do. But the thing is, I am a blog stalker. I have many blogs I like to read. I have commented on some and not others. I see my blogger stats and blog comments so I know I am not the only one. The thought of posting the nomination on their page makes me feel so anxious! I know it is insane! I write a blog and put myself out there, but it makes me feel exposed. It's like running up to the boy you have a crush on and saying, "Hi, I like you." :) It is so not like me to do that. Then, I reflect on the warm fuzzes I got when The Red Point Tailor told me of the nomination and decided to bite the bullet. :)

So here are my nominees (not 13, but a start,) in no particular order:

Hi, I like you:

Ten Thousand Hours of Sewing 
Vanilla Sugar
Bakerchet
Fancy That
Natural hair rules.
Natural Mommy
Craftiness is not optional
Sew tell me

Don’t forget to notify the bloggers you have nominated!



Have a very sweet week!

Happy Sewing!
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment