Monday, November 13, 2017

Brand Ambassador Announcement!

Hello Friends!


As I mentioned a couple of posts back, I have been working on some special things that I would soon share. Now is the time to share some good, big news! A few weeks ago, a friend contacted me because she saw that Natures Fabrics was looking to collaborate with sewing bloggers. She was a longtime fan of their fabrics, and she knew that I would love them too. After acquainting myself with their beautiful fabrics, I became an instant fan, and I contacted them about their needs. They loved my projects, and we began discussing a possible collaboration.  After several conversations, we came to an agreement.

I am thrilled to announce that I have signed with Nature's Fabrics as a blog ambassador. Beginning in December and continuing in alternate months, my projects will feature their luscious fabrics. 

They have a wide range of Bamboo, Wool, Organic Cotton, and Cotton Knit fabrics, as well as patterns and notions. I can't wait to sew with them, and you will love them too! I have been looking for a source of supplies for jersey hand-sewing for when my stash is gone. Not only do they have beautiful fabrics for single layer pieces, but they also have a wide range of coordinating colors and matching fold-over elastic. 



I will have complete creative freedom in which fabrics I choose and what to make with them. That means I may need to be reined in some by you dear readers. I will be seeking your guidance along the way on my Instagram. I will post fabric choices, and I will use the one that gets the most votes to make something amazing. To make it even more fun, I may poll you on pattern choices as well.

I am so excited, and I look forward to this partnership! As a warm welcome for my readers, Nature's Fabrics is giving away a $25 gift certificate to a random entrant. Enter here  


To keep up with what's happening moving forward, be sure to follow Nature's Fabrics on InstagramFacebook, and Twitter.


Happy Sewing,
Bianca

19 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats to you, and to Nature's Fabric as well as I think they've scored in you as a creative ambassador! I always enjoy seeing creations you make for yourself, but perhaps DH deserves a little sumpin sumpin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi! Hubby would look great in a comfy hoody.

      Delete
  2. I want you to sew for whoever you want to sew for :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everyone else- sew what you want. What you do brings us all back to your blog time and again, so keep on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I’m excited to see what you make, especially as this company is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! They were new to me too, but came highly recommended. i am excited to work with them.

      Delete
  5. I vote that you sew for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of this Fabric line so I look forward to seeing all of your creations. Sew for whoever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the clothes you make - I am looking forward to seeing your collaborative efforts.

    ReplyDelete