Thursday, April 21, 2022

My New Book Represent! Embroidery

I am really excited to announce the news of my first book on embroidery due out in September. 

I am so proud of the projects, stories, and designs to stitch. I hope you will love and embrace it!

-Big thanks to C & T Publishing for bringing my dream to life.

From the publisher:
Bianca Springer brings you 10 projects and more than 100 designs in her upcoming book, Represent! Embroidery, to be released on September 25, 2022.

Finally, an embroidery book for everyone! The fun motifs feature people in a full range of skin tones, hair textures and shapes. The designs are culturally relevant and tells a part of our shared stories. A robust collection of finished projects that readers of all colors can stitch up to reflect themselves and loved ones without painstaking alteration to the motifs.

"Toni Morrison once said, 'If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.' These are the designs we want to stitch. These are the stories we want to tell. I hope makers will discuss, embrace, and celebrate this book with me." - Bianca Springer
PRE-ORDER Represent! Embroidery: https://www.ctpub.com/represent-embroidery/


Happy Sewing,
Bianca 

No comments:

Post a Comment