Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Year, New Goals

Welcome to my world of sewing, crafting and all things do it yourself.

I have been busy, busy, busy with sewing projects and challenges as we begin 2013. I love to sew and have been pushing myself to increase the quality and reduce the quantity of my sewing projects. With two rambunctious kids running around, I sometimes rush to complete a project to check it off my list of things to do. It is good to have tangible proof of accomplishments when the days are marked by diaper changes and penmanship practice. I have however, ended up with a closet full of uninspired, ordinary, clothing. So tomix things up, I will be chronicling my journey in raising my sewing bar to create projects that I love, challenge me and teach new skills. Join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment